Updated: April 28, 2018
The operator and data manager of the website is Baráth and Partners Kft.
Baráth and Partners is dedicated to protecting the information entrusted to it, and its data management complies with the Hungarian regulations. The following information on data management details the range of data collected about you – as the User – and the method of using such data.
The contents and data presented on the Website (hereinafter: Website), aim to provide general information to the visitors of the Website. Despite Baráth and Partners’s diligent procedure, it may happen that the Website does not contain the latest up-to-date information, and therefore, the available information shall not be considered as professional advice, or as the provision of any other service offered by Baráth and Partners.
By using the Website the User agrees to and accepts to be bound by the provisions of this data protection information.
- Objective of data management Baráth and Partners informs the User about its activity, services and professional news on the Website.
- Range of the managed data Users are not required to register for using the Website. During visiting the site, we only collect personal information provided by the User voluntarily to Baráth and Partners.
- Use of the collected data (a) The personal information is only used for the indicated purpose unless we obtain permission for other methods of use or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if the User requests information from us, then we will use the provided information to respond to the request.
(b) We do not share personal information with unaffiliated third parties (except for the cases specified above) unless required by law.
(b) For collecting the visitors’ data related to the Website, we use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics systems. Such data are not related to persons and cannot be identified individually. In order to allow the User to dispose of the collected data, both systems offer the possibility to unsubscribe from data collection:- Google Analytics: https://www.google.hu/intl/hu/analytics/
– AWStats: https://awstats.sourceforge.io
- The data manager Baráth and Partners is entitled to manage, store and process the data.- Company name: Baráth and Partners Security consulting and Private Investigation Agency Ltd.
– Registered seat: 1054 Budapest, Kálmán Imre u. 1
– Contact person:György Baráth
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Company registration number: Cg.01-09-876214
– EU VAT ID: HU 13844068
- Terms of data management Baráth and Partners manages the data collected on the Website until the User withdraws his consent or the deadline specified within the frameworks of data collection expires. The materials received for job offers are stored by Baráth and Partners for two years following the expiry of the recruitment deadline.
- Rights of the User, remedy The User may request information on the management of his personal information, may request correction, and – except for data management required by law – the deletion of his personal information.(a) Upon the User’s request Baráth and Partners provides information on:- the User’s data managed and processed by it,
– the purpose, legal basis and duration of data management,
– name, address (registered seat) of Baráth and Partners and its activity related to data management,
– and on the persons that receive or have received the data, and on the purpose thereof.
(b) The User may object to the management of his personal information, if
– the management (transfer) of the personal information only serves the interests of the data manager Baráth and Partners or the entity receiving the data;
– he use or transfer of the personal information is for the purpose of direct acquisition of business, public opinion surveys or scientific research;
– the exercising of the right of objection is permitted by law.
(c) Baráth and Partners – by suspending data management without delay – shall investigate the objection within 15 days following the receipt of the request, and shall inform the applicant about the results in writing.
(d) Regarding his questions concerning data management the User may contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.:5).
(e) If the User notices the violation of his rights then he may bring the case to court. Furthermore, if the User does not agree with Baráth and Partners’s decision on the User’s objection, then the User may turn to court – within 30 days following the receipt of the related notice – against such decision.
(f) Baráth and Partners shall not be responsible for any clerical mistakes, content errors and deficiencies occurring on the Website, and it excludes the possibility of enforcing any compensation or warranty claims arising from the provision of such incorrect information
- Governing law Any matters not covered in this Policy shall be governed by the effective legal regulations of Hungary, especially considering Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.