1. Formation of Contract
Barath and Partners Security Consulting and Private Investigation AgencyLimited registered in Hungary under Company No. 01-09-876214 (hereinafter “Agency”) will conduct business solely upon the following terms and conditions, which:
- Can be varied only in writing by the proprietor of Agency; and
- Override and exclude any terms stipulated or referred to by the customer in any communication or prior course of dealing with Agency; and
- Supersede any prior representation, whether oral or written, made to the customer by any employee or agent of Agency.
The Agency agrees to provide Investigative Services.
3. Price of Services
The price of the service provided to the customer by the Agency shall be based upon the Agency’s current price list, which is subject to change without notice.
Please refer to our payment terms.
5. Default in Payment
- In default of due payment of its invoice, the Agency may in its absolute discretion and irrespective of any other rights maintain an action against the customer for the invoice sum upon which interest shall be payable at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the date of the invoice until payment.
- The customer shall indemnify the Agency against any legal costs which it may reasonably incur to recover its invoice sum.
6. Customers Obligations
- The customer hereby warrants that in relation to information provided by the Agency, the customer will not place reliance upon such information in conducting its business and will not hold Agency responsible for any loss or damage unstained as a result thereof.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Agency against all claims, proceedings, costs, losses and damage which the Agency may sustain or incur in connection with the service supplied to the customer unless those claims result from wilful misconduct of Agency.
- Agency shall not be liable for the loss and/or damages sustained by the customer by reason of any cause whatsoever.
- Agency shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the customer and resulting from any inability on the part of the Agency to perform its obligations by reason of war, riot, explosion, fire, flood, strike, lock-out, Acts or Regulations of Government, shortage of materials or labour, failure of plant or equipment or any event which the Agency is unable to avoid.
- Agency shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the customer resulting from any acts, errors or omissions by the Agency or its employees.
- Agency shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the customer resulting from any reliance placed upon information provided to the customer by Agency.
8. Consequential Loss
The Agency shall not be liable to the customer for any consequential loss or damage irrespective of its cause.
The customer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due toAgency by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the customer may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever.
- Each of these terms and conditions is to be considered separately and shall survive and apply even if one or more of the other terms and conditions are held to be unreasonable or otherwise inapplicable.
- Headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not be deemed to be an indication of the meaning of the clauses to which they relate.
- The customer’s obligations and/or benefits hereunder shall not be assigned to a third party without the Agency’s prior written consent.
- The customer agrees to provide 48 hours notice of cancellation of any booked time or services and to accept billing for services booked should such notice not be given.
11. Proper Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Hungary and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the same shall be determined by the Hungarian Courts.